Saturday, November 17, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 17

Photo Challenge picture of the day.


My gardener was supposed to come and work on the devil ivy today but she asked to postpone until next week due to the air quality. So I ran a few quick errands. I worries my mask. I had to get my mail from the post office, pick up my meds and put something in my safe deposit box.

I also got some makeup removal pads to use with my eye wash spray. I use it to clean off my eye lids and keep from getting eye infections. So far this is the best eye medicine. It is not goopy or sticky or annoying like the other medicines.

Then I went to see Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald with my friends kid.  It was a good movie. It had a slow start and, I'll be honest, I started to doze a bit but then it picked up. I was happy I went to see it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!