Friday, November 2, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 2

I took down the Halloween decorations today.  They were put up on the 30th so they weren't up for very long.  I am just too busy these days.  I was thinking of all the things going on in my life and it is no wonder I am scattered: I still have the ant problem in the kitchen and I can't figure out where they are coming from, my family friend is ill and not doing well, I am concerned about Happi and have to be constantly cooking fresh food for her, Lucky is acting up because she is feeling left out, I am planning for my trip to my brother's wedding and clothes and dog sitters, etc., I have new clients and current clients vying for my time, I am planning to drop a current client in a month, and my house is a disaster.  It is no wonder I am scattered!

Here is my Photo Challenge picture for today.  I was taking down the Halloween decorations and Lucky was a bit put out by the large spider.


I also got my veggie and fruit box. This time there was a bit of an issue.  I had ordered my list and that was not what I got.  I think the packer got distracted halfway through.

I ordered
  • Satsuma Mandarins
  • Spaghetti winter squash
  • Cauliflower
  • 4 Bartlett Pears
  • 2 Honey Crisp Apples
  • 3 Kiwis
  • Green Kale
  • Carrots

I got
  • Satsuma Mandarins
  • Spaghetti winter squash
  • Acorn Squash
  • 2 Bartlett Pears
  • 3 Kiwis
  • Green Kale
  • Carrots
So no apples, 2 pears were missing, the cauliflower was missing.  But I got an acorn squash.


I called up and told them and I am getting a $13 credit.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!