Wednesday, November 28, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 28

Photo Challenge picture of the day

The city inspector came today to inspect the work on my electrical work completed about two months ago. I was worried that my contractor had not pulled a permit (one that I paid for) and was giving me the run around.  My contractor knew the inspector very well and the inspection took all of two minutes. I got my sticker and the guys chatted for another 15 minutes. Then the inspection was over.

Now I have to wait for the electric company to contact me to come out and inspect it then this months long process is complete.

Happi seemed better today. Much more energy and more demanding like herself.

Lucky is limping on her bad foot. She definitely needs another antibiotic shot on Friday. My friend M is going to take her since I can't take her Friday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!