Saturday, December 1, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 1

I am starting the Photo Challenge over again. Doing a photo challenge while one is stuck in one's home due to fire and smoke is just not interesting. Nor is it fun. It was a challenge but only because I could not find anything to take a photo of that was interesting in my house. You all have seen photos of my dogs!

Now that I am free to walk around again, I am starting over.


Today was The Wedding. My brother is a married man.

I lounged around this morning and then went to lunch with my parents. We went back to the mall to eat at Panera Bread. I used my gift card from my Aunt. She gave it to me in 2015. I don't have a Panera Bread near me so I use it when I travel. The last time I used it was in Arizona .

After lunch I had to come back and get ready so I could make it to the venue for family photos. It was super important to me to get new family photos so the photos with my ex will go away and I don't have to see them anymore. It is quite upsetting for me to see those photos. We were together for a long time but that chapter ended with violence and needs to stay closed.

The wedding was beautiful. It was moving. My niece and nephew were the ring bearers and they were adorable. The groom's were hansome. My sister-in-law did a wonderful job with the reading.


After the wedding we all went downstairs for the reception. It was very nicely decorated. The food was delicious. I sat with my parents, my aunt and my sister-in-law.

After the wedding I went to the hotel lounge and my step-sister was there with her boyfriend. We hung out a bit and had a drink. It was good to catch up with her.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!