Thursday, November 1, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 1

Today I am starting a new challenge.  I love photography and over the years I have been influenced/convinced not to take pictures.  I used to take pictures all the time.  So my new challenge is to take an interesting photo a day for one month and post it.

I like these interesting succulents.  The flowers are colorful and sweet. It looks like a cauliflower in a way.

I spoke to the doctor today about Happi and we are going to monitor her.  She went for a walk but was super slow and only went about 1/2 block and turned around and came home.  I gave her an anti-inflammatory pill to see if that helps.

I was without the internet almost all day today.  It is amazing how much we rely on the internet. I could barely get anything done.  No work, no skype, no Echo timer, no Netflix, no music, no email.  What a day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!