Monday, October 15, 2018

SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES

Beginning last Thursday I felt a weird sensation under my arm on my left side. It is almost in my armpit. It feels swollen on my left side and sometimes it is painful. It feels more painful when I wear a bra.

I started checking the internet to see what it could be. The most reasonable thing was swollen lymph nodes. But why?

Today I called my doctor and he agreed with me that I most likely have swollen lymph nodes. Since this started five days after my Shinrex shot, it seems that I am probably having an autoimmune reaction to the shot.  I am supposed to give it another week and see if it gets better. If not I am supposed to go in and have the doctor check it out.

I am sure it will get better soon.

Update: Lucky seems cured from her tummy upset and will be going back to her dog walker again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!