Sunday, October 21, 2018

SHOPPING AND SOUP

I went shopping for something to wear to my brother's wedding today. I didn't want to leave it to the last minute and my friend S said she could go with me today.  We went to Macy's and tried on every pair of black slacks in the store.  No luck.

Then we went to Nordstroms and a very nice sales person assisted us.  She gathered a bunch of clothes and I tried them all on.  I found a pair of slacks that I really liked but they were too long for the flats that I am wearing.  The sales person said she would call down for the tailor.  What?  A tailor!  I need to shop at these fancy stores more often.  The tailor showed up and pinned up my pants and said no charge.  What?  No charge!  I really need to start shopping at these fancy stores.  The hemmed pants will be ready in a week and they are going to ship them to my house for no charge!

I was lucky that I remembered to bring my shoes with me so I could get the correct hemming on the pants.

When I got home I made a delicious soup for dinner.  Cannellini Bean, Carrot and Kale Soup.  I only made it because I had Kale and Carrots delivered the other day and I didn't want them to go bad.  Oh, and I was hungry after a day of shopping.  I threw it all in the pot and made an awesome soup.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!