Tuesday, October 9, 2018

HAPPI'S TUMOR IS BENIGN

I was downstairs giving Happi some loving and I missed the doctors phone call. I left my cellphone upstairs. I was even thinking I wonder if he is going to call while I am down here?

I checked my phone and there was a voicemail message. It said "Happi's tumor is benign and removing it is curative. Good news!"

I literally started to cry. I mean sob. My baby is going to be okay. I realize she is not going to live forever but I am just not ready to have her go yet. 2.5 weeks ago she was playing and lively. I just don't think this is her time.

I have the car accident to thank. If I had not gotten in the car accident, we never would have gone back to the SPCA to get her checked and gotten the x-rays. She never would have been put under sedation. She never would have had a bad reaction causing the vet to do x-rays of her abdomen. Then an ultrasound finding the tumor . Since the tumor was benign great but they can bleed so she could have eventually died of that. So I thank the car accident for finding the tumor.

I am just so happy right now. Now we have to work on getting her over the surgery. Today I took her on a short walk and she wanted to keep going. I had to drag her inside. The doctor said only short walks for the first week. I think she was happy to be out of the house.

My old dog walker called to see if I want to babysit her 4 month old. I jumped at the chance. A baby!! How fun.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!