Monday, October 22, 2018

ANOTHER TRY AT REMOVING THE ANTS

This morning my Pest Guy showed up to solve my ant problem but there was a small glitch.  My neighbor, in his panic to catch the bus, forgot to leave his gate unlocked.  He felt awful when I texted him to tell him.  The Pest Guy told me it happens more often than you think. 

We made another appointment for tomorrow.  He is certain the ants are coming from the neighbor's yard and climbing up the side of my house and climbing in under my shingles.  He said he needs to spray and get rid of them.  I will be happy about that.  I have not seen any in two days but this has happened before where they disappear for a few days and then come back with a vengeance.

To make sure the neighbor remembers I set a scheduled text to go out in the morning and I am going to go outside just in case.  Happi wakes me up at 6 am so I am awake earlier than most of my neighbors.  Let's hope it works out tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!