Friday, October 5, 2018

HAPPI IS HOME

Well, best laid plans. I thought while Happi is sleeping at the vets, I can get a good night's sleep. No such luck. Lucky continued vomiting from yesterday. She vomited all night. At 5:30am I got scared when it was a bit red.

At 7 am we were at the vets drop in. They checked her out and did x-rays on her stomach. She checked out.

I brought her home showered and went back to pick up Happi.

Happi is in a lot of pain and is moving very slowly and she is having a problem with stairs especially downstairs.  She is not very hungry and it is hard to pee. I can't pick her up because of her incision. Poor baby is miserable. She got an antibiotic shot that lasts for days and a numbness shot that lasts three days. She only has to take one pill.

Lucky is just being grouchy and doesn't want to eat either. I would say sympathetic pain but I doubt it with these two. Part of me wonders if it is her teeth hurting her.

Thank you to anyone who sent positive thoughts Happi's way.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!