Wednesday, October 24, 2018

ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEIRUT BOMBING

This is the anniversary of the Beirut bombing. I was in my first semester of college. My good friend Sean that I grew up with was killed in that bombing. A few weeks before I mailed him a letter and more than a month after he died the letter came back "Unable To Deliver". He never go the letter and never knew I wrote to him.  Getting the letter back was devastating. It was such a horrible tragedy.

In other news: I got my car back.  It looks great.  I told the body shop that "it looks as good as new" and the guy said "it looks better than new."  The photos are not great but I was in a hurry.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


It is so shiny!  I am so happy to get her back.  I missed her.  I really didn't like that rental car.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!