Saturday, October 27, 2018

ROSIE THE RIVETER

Tonight was my neighbor's Halloween party.  I have been planning my costume for over a month.  This party is a big party and people have outrageous costumes.  They take more than a month to decorate their house. 

I decided to go as Rosie the Riveter.  I already had the jeans and jean shirt.  I had the belt and loafers I saw them wearing in the photos.  I bought red socks, a red polka dot bandana, and a metal lunch pail.  I made the Rosie sign for the lunch pail and the circular badges for the collar of my shirt.

Here is a photo of come of the outfit.


My friend S came over and got ready with me.  We went to the party together and met some nice people.  The costumes were great.  People were dressed as characters from Game of Thrones, the a guy with balloons and basket like he was flying, a Catholic Cardinal, and all the characters of the Wizard of Oz twice.  There was another Rosie the Riveter but she was in short shorts and high heels.  Like a sexy Rosie.  Everyone said I look powerful.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!