Thursday, October 25, 2018

HANDYMAN IS DONE

Today the handyman finished his three days at my house. He tore out a wall in the garage to fix wood rot in the wall under my front stairs. Then he fixed the beams, put up new drywall and painted the wall.

Then he installed a new outside light in the backyard. The old one stopped getting brighter when the dogs went outside after all the rain this past year.

Then he did a few small things like move a door that had been sitting in my hallway to the garage.

He will be coming back to fix the cracks in my ceiling and to install the new shower head. My shower head broke and I had to order a new one. I turned on the shower one morning and the shower head went shooting across the shower.  Luckily I have a rain head shower also.

It is good to have this project finished. Stairs fixed, no longer leaking, wall fixed and no longer leaking.  With a skunk in the neighborhood it is great to have the new light installed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!