Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ANT SAGA CONTINUES

I woke up this morning and there were 30-40 ants on the kitchen counter.  Yuck!

The Pest Guy showed up later in the morning and we got into the next door neighbor's yard.  We looked and looked but no ants.  Not an ant to be found. 

We pulled out the dishwasher to see if there were ants under the dishwasher or evidence they were behind the built in cabinets.  Nothing.

The Pest Guy is stumped.  He can't figure out where they are coming from.   He left me with some ant bait killer.  I need to call him again when I figure it out.

My handyman came this afternoon and started to destroy my garage.  The wall that is under my stairs has wood rot and needs to have the wood replaced. To do that he has to tear out the drywall that the City made me put in for fire proofing and earthquake protection.  Then he has to put 2x4s on either side of the 4x4s that hold up the wall and stairs.  Then cut the 4x4s where the wood rot is located.  Then put a new piece of 4x4 in its place and secure it.  Then replace the drywall and paint it.  This will take three more days.

Still no word on my car.  I hope I hear something tomorrow.

I got good news about Happi from her doctor.  He got my report and he thinks she is doing great.  He wants her to keep going for a week or two more.  I have to add some Metamucil to her food.  She needs some fiber.  This is exciting news.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!