Thursday, October 18, 2018

ANTS AGAIN

For about a month now I have had ants in my kitchen.  If you have been reading this blog, you may remember my previous ant invasion.  It isn't a ton of ants, it is a few ants.  I would come into the kitchen in the morning and there would be about 10-15 ants on the counter in various places.  The searcher ants looking for food or water.  I blocked one place they were coming in and they found another place, then another, then another.

This morning I had it.  I called the Pest Control guy.  He had a cancellation and he came right over.  He looked here and there.  He assessed that the ants are coming in from the outside.  The outside is in my neighbor's yard.  Since my neighbor's yard is behind a locked gate, the pest guy was not able to check or spray.  He is coming back on Monday morning.  I can't wait to get rid of these critters.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!