Saturday, October 20, 2018

GARDENER VISIT

The gardener came today and went to town on the backyard.  Since the weather had been nice and it has rained a few times, the vines have gone wild.  She cut them back but we talked about her coming back in a few weeks to cut them back even more for the winter.  If I could kill the vines, oh, I would.  They are a menace.  They take a lot of maintenance and harbor rats.

I watched Adrift in the evening.  I spent a bit of time trying to figure out what to watch.  I consulted my friends teenage son and he wanted me to watch A Ghost Story.  I found it too slow.  I will try again another day.  I started watching another movie but there was something wrong with the download.  Then I watched Adrift which was my first choice anyway.  It was good.  There is a twist I didn't see coming.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!