Thursday, October 4, 2018

HAPPI IS OUT OF SURGERY

Early this morning I dropped Happi at the vet's office for her surgery. She is having her spleen removed to see if the tumor in it is benign or cancerous. Since Happi is almost 14 years old I am very worried about this surgery.

I spent the day working so I would not sit around worrying. I got the call right after lunch that she was out of surgery and had woken up. They were sending the spleen out for testing. The doctor also biopsied her intestines and stomach but we are holding off on sending those to be tested right now.

I was so relieved but still scared. I can't bring her home until tomorrow.

Meanwhile Lucky has been vomiting. I hope that is nothing big.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!