Friday, April 1, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 214.  Yesterday was the last day of March. 

 March - My Passions

“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”


  • Visit places I have never been
  • Cook food (eat food) I have never been able
  • Take lots of pictures
  • Sit on a rock in a desert
  • Take a road trip or mini adventure
  • Camping, concerts, Things on the fly and unexpected
  • Just follow your passion
  • See the world!
I was unable to do any of the things on this list this month.  I was basically in bed for the entire month so unless the items on the list were watching TV, watching movies and sleeping, I didn't do them.  I will move these items to a later month.

On to April!

 April - All in the Family

“I've always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.”


  • Be the one to call or email
  • Reach out more to family members
  • Schedule Skype calls with Reese and Greyson
  • Call Mrs. Hebert more often
  • Reestablish healthy bonds
  • Plan visits with friends and family
  • Post photos
  • Be Adrienne
It was easy during my illness to stay in touch with my family.  People were texting and calling to see if I was okay.  When I was in the hospital there was a day I had to turn off my phone because there were so many people texting and calling that I could not get any rest!  It was overwhelming the concern and love people showed.

The harder part is staying in touch when it is a regular day so this will be my challenge.  Keeping up with folks when no crisis is happening. 

I got my taxes in the mail.  I am sitting here on a Friday night with a feeling that I have not had in a long time: I have nothing pressing to do.  No taxes to do, no house assessment to do.  I just have work to do.  It is a nice feeling.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!