Sunday, April 17, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 230.  Today I started clearing out my backyard.  With all the rain we have been getting my backyard looks like a jungle.  Even the dogs don't want to go out back and do their business.  The part I cleared out (the right side) looks good.


I have a lot of work to do to make the backyard look good again.  A bit at a time!

I invited some friends over for a pizza making party.  I have been trying to think of a way to have people over and cook something that people will want to eat.  I realized that people love pizza and love it more when they can make it!  I figure they can bring some cheese and whatever meat they want to put on their pizza and I will supply the sauce, veggies and pizza dough.  Plus it is fun to make pizza.  They are coming in a few weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!