Monday, April 25, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 238.  I feel like my life is on hold right now.  I am waiting for the City to get back to me about the hearing date.  I am waiting for the foster/adoption organization to get back to me about my intake.

My sister-in-law just invited me to my nephew's graduation.  It was very sweet of them to include me.  I am not sure if I can attend or even if there would be room for me to attend.  Unfortunately where my brother lives there are no hotels you would stay at in the vicinity.  But right now I am on hold from making any plans.

I have said before I do not do well when things are up in the air and I want to make plans.  I want things to happen so I can move on.

One thing has been settled.  I am not taking the new client.  Due to circumstances, I have decided to go in another direction.

Today Happi had her rabbis shot and tomorrow Lucky gets her teeth cleaned.  Lots of dog stuff this week.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!