Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 240.  Lucky is having a hard time of it.  Her oral surgery yesterday went well but she seems to be in a lot of pain.  She doesn't understand what is going on and is confused.  She has a lot of energy and I am trying to keep her doped up a bit to keep her out of pain.  This morning I fed her and she vomited it back up so I have to be careful about what and how much I feed her.  We went on a walk today and she seemed to like that.  We ran into her boyfriend (a neighbor I swear she would move in with in a minute) and you would have never known she had surgery yesterday!  She was jumping and running. 

It has changed the whole tone of the house.  Happi is really anxious with Lucky walking around in pain.  Lucky is walking around crying but doesn't want to be picked up and doesn't want to go outside.  I don't know what to do to make it better.  Then Happi starts whining and I don't know what to do for her.  It is hard to work from home when I have two dogs so anxious and unhappy. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!