Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 233.  I am anxious about two things.  I am waiting for a potential client to get back to me.  I sent them a contract but I have not heard back from me.  I have a hard time when things are unsettled.  I just get anxious and have a hard time concentrating on things until I hear an answer.  If I knew I would not hear an answer for a month it would not bother me at all.  But usually I hear about these things right away and now it has been three days.  I just want to know one way or another.

I am also waiting for the call from the agency about my intake for being a foster/adopt candidate.  I don't know how long it will be before they contact me but I think they said a week or so.  I have been jumping each time the phone rings.

I just want things settled.  One way or another.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!