Monday, April 4, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 217.  I am meeting a friend for dinner tonight.  She is a friend who used to live in my neighborhood but moved to Kentucky five months ago.  She is also pregnant with a baby girl.  This may be the last time we can get together for dinner until after the baby comes.

We decided to go to a fancy Japanese restaurant that I had never been to before.  I called and they said they could feed a vegan.  When we got there they really didn't have anything for me to eat.  I had a kale salad that we shared and a tofu/daikon dish.

It was great to catch up with my friend.  I am sure going to miss her!

When I got home I finished my presentation for the next day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!