Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 232.  I have been trying very hard to keep in touch with friends and family.  I have been texting some family members and some friends.  I have been posting on facebook when I have something to post.  I call friends now and then.  Last Saturday I was literally on the phone most of the day with one friend or another all day.

I find it easy to keep in contact when I have some news.  It is harder to keep in touch when nothing is going on in my life.  I have one friend who rarely calls me or emails me.  She will text me once in a while.  I am usually the one who contacts her.  We have talked about it and she is fine with it.  She says her life is just not that exciting.  I have more news to contact her about.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!