Saturday, April 2, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 215.  Today was a slow day.  I wanted to lay low because I have a big week ahead.  It will be my first week back to visiting clients and I want to be at my best.  I have to make a few presentations and I need to be on my game.  I still have a little cough when I talk too much and I wanted to do my best to stay inside so it will go away.  I watched a few movies: One For the Money (which I think I may have seen before but could not really remember it well) and Dolphin Tale 2.  Dolphin Tale 2 was really cute.  I wonder if they will make a Dolphin Tale 3.  The ending was left open for another movie in the series.

I spent a bit of time speaking on the phone with a friend.  We had not talked in a while so it was nice to catch up.  I also got a sweet card from a friend.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!