Thursday, April 21, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 234.  Prince.  Is gone.  I can't believe it.  57 years old.  Possibly from the flu.  Wow.  He was such a great entertainer.  I saw him years ago at least once.  He was amazing to see live.  They are dying so young.

Ben & Jerry's.  Have I mentioned how much I love Ben & Jerry's?  Today the supermarket near me had the new vegan Ben & Jerry's frozen dessert.  They can't call it ice cream because it doesn't have milk.  It has almond milk.  They made vegan Chunky Monkey, PB & Cookies, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Coffee Carmel Fudge.  YUM!  I bought one of each and 2 Chunky Monkeys.  Chunky Monkey has always been my favorite.  I came home and started eating a pint.  Delicious.  Yummy for my tummy.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!