Friday, April 22, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIvE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 235.  I need to get some sort of book for organizing when to mail out birthday cards each month.  I buy birthday cards sometimes far in advance.  Then some times I forget that I have them.  Then I am at the card store one day after the person's birthday looking for a card.  Forgetting that I bought a card four months ago.  I just bought a greeting card organizer.  That is a book that you can put cards in by month so I don't lose them.  Yes, I still send greeting cards.  I think people enjoy getting greeting cards.

My sister-in-law wrote a post today that talked about dawdling.  My dog Happi is a dawdler.  She will start to walk real slow when we get close to the house.  Or if I take her on a short walk because I am in a hurry, she will start to walk really slow, stopping at each crack, leaf, pole to sniff.  It drives me crazy.  I am in a hurry and she could not walk slower.  The reason I know she is dawdling is we will get close to the house and she will turn in another direction and start to pull me and run in the other direction.  Oh, she has plenty of energy.  She just wants what she wants.  Little brat.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!