Monday, January 4, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 126.  Today a friend, V, stopped by to learn how to take care of the dogs.  I need someone to watch them in the coming weeks and V volunteered.  Of course Lucky acted up.  I think she was not feeling well today for some reason.  Maybe it was because I gave her the flea medicine yesterday and it upset her stomach.  I have no idea.  She was horribly growly for no reason I could figure out. 

It was a good test to see how V handled it.  She didn't seem to thrown.  I told her, just keep treats with you at all times.  If Lucky growls at you, throw a treat.  I know it is a bad precedent but for 24 hours it will be fine to keep the peace.

Happi was a love of course.  Happi is so calm and loving. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!