Friday, January 22, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 144.  Today is a day of musing and items I have neglected to post.

1. During my flight this week, something very weird happened.  We were flying and we hit some slight turbulence.  All of a sudden an announcement came on "Place the mask over both your mouth and nose and secure with the elastic band. Tighten by pulling on the ends of the elastic bands. Even though oxygen is flowing, the plastic bag may not inflate. If you are traveling with children, or are seated next to someone who needs assistance, place the mask on yourself first, then offer assistance."  Everyone in the plan went "Huh?"  We were all looking around and waiting for the oxygen masks to drop down.  It was mildly concerning.  Then the pilot came on and announced that the announcement came on by accident and that we should disregard. 

2. My asthma and cough have gotten better but it is still there and annoying.  My sinus infection seems to be much better.

3. Happi's pink eye in her left eye is much better.  This morning I woke up and she now has conjunctivitis in her right eye.  I told her not to scratch her eyes!  Poor baby.  Pink eye in two eyes.  She is a miserable baby.

4. Poor Lucky woke up with a tummy ache today.  Luckily I had the vet on the phone to talk about Happi's eyes and she told me to give her Pepcid AC.  It made her feel better.  Two sick dogs in one day.  Ugh.

5. I got a new client today.  I am really happy.  Turns out someone gave them my name.  Always feels good to have folks speak positively about you.

6. I still have my Christmas cards hanging up.  I guess it is time to take them down.  It is just so sad to think Christmas is over. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!