Monday, January 25, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-SEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 147.  Today was the day the cable company came to fix my cable.  I am tired of seeing the local channels flicker.  It is annoying.  I am convinced it is because the cable coming into my house got loose from the construction across the street.  I think they must have pulled the cable and now it is loose and water is possibly getting inside the connection. 

The cable guy came and checked things out.  He was annoyed because the guy driving the cherry picker could not come so he had to climb the pole.  He agrees with me that something is wrong with the cable wire coming into the house.  Now I have to wait until the cherry picker truck comes and checks out the cables.  It better be before the Super Bowl!  I want to be happy!!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!