Saturday, January 16, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 138.  Today I went to see my friend S.  I got to see her art work and see once again how talented she is.  I am happy she is happy but I wish she lived closer.

I contacted the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have a sinus infection.  He thinks I got it from flying.  Now that the thrush is gone, I get a sinus infection.  Plus the cough is just as bad as it was earlier this week.  If I go too long without the cough suppression, I am hacking all over again from the asthma.  It is a little crazy.  As the doctor says I am between a rock and hard place right now.

Tonight we went to see Kristen Chenoweth in concert.  She was a hoot!  A ball of energy.  She really puts on a show.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!