Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 128.  Today was a day of doing tasks.  I finished taking down Christmas.  I boxed it all up and put it all in the garage.  How sad. 

I moved the tarp that is protecting the water leak.  Maybe this will still protect the house while at the same time, make it easier to open the door.

I was trying to fix my security light when a neighbor came by to help me.  He figured out that I bought the wrong bulb and it blew out.  Now I have the right bulb and it seems to be working. Fingers crossed.

I hung black out curtains in the guest room.  My last guest said the outside light made the room too bright.  So I needed to get black out curtains.  It was complicated but I got some nice curtains and then got some black out inserts and it is really dark in the room.

Lots to do all the time!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!