Sunday, January 10, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 132.  Today my parents and I went to a little fair.  It was a lot of fun.  I got a delicious ice mango strawberry pop.  It was not very sweet which was good.  I bought my pups some all natural biscuits.  They are chicken pot pie flavor.

My parents took me to an outlet mall and we went shopping! They bought me underwear and socks.  I got a cute outfit with two separate tops and patterned slacks.  I never thought I would wear these pants but I was told my butt looks good in them.  Who wouldn't buy a pair of pants after someone says that?

Casual look
Dressy look


I called my friends and family.  Everyone wants to see me!  I am meeting with S and J & K on Tuesday, A on Thursday and S on Saturday.  I am still waiting to hear back from C but I am sure we will meet up.  Yay!

My thrush is still bothering me.  I am not sure it is still just the thrush.  I am coughing horribly and sneezing and my nose is running.  My throat hurts and my sinuses are stuffed.  I am not a happy camper.  Last night I woke up in a sweat.  I am going to call my doctor tomorrow.  Nothing seems right.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!