Thursday, January 21, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 143.  Busy day.  Besides working and conference calls, I had an appointment with my dermatologist and my therapist.  Since their offices are close by, I made the appointments close together and went from one to another.  I had time for a cup of tea at a lovely cafe in between. 

My dermatologist got on me about my dry skin.  I think it is leftover from my time in Florida.  It was dry and the water is so hard in FL that my skin and hair got really dry.  I was craving water the entire time I was there.

I also bought a ticket for a concert this summer.  I am going to see Peter Gabriel and Sting!  I am super excited. 

Happi's eye is doing much better.  It isn't as red and is not tearing anymore.  She still has a few more days of medicine but I am happy that she is much better already.  She is such a good girl.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!