Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 134.  Today was a of family and friends.  I drove down south to see my Aunt J and my cousin K.  It was great to see them.  I have not seen my cousin since the year 2000.  I talk to my Aunt once in a while so I don't feel like it has been so long since I saw her.

We had lunch at a place with great vegan food.  They were so nice to find a restaurant with vegan food for me.  My Aunt found a box of old photos and we looked through them.  She is going to scan some of them for me.  I have never seen some of them.  My parents when they were young.  My grandparents when they were young.  My great-grandparents.  Fabulous.

Then I met up with a friend S and had dinner at another vegan restaurant.  We sat and talked forever.  I think they wanted to throw us out.  It was good to see her again.

I connected with friends and family today and it felt good.

Tomorrow is Walt Disney World!!!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!