Friday, May 5, 2023

VACCINE AFTERMATH

I received my second Bivaliant vaccine last evening around 6:30pm. I came home and ate some soup and crackers and got into bed. My head already started to ache and by 8pm my arm and neck were hurting.

I slept surprisingly well all night until the morning. I woke up with a pounding head. I took some Tylenol and climbed back into bed. I had nothing planned today so I could relax. I tried to watch TV most of the day but kept falling asleep. I ate a muffin and apple sauce around 2pm and went back to sleep. 

I woke up around 5 pm to feed and play with Lucky. I ate another muffin and apple sauce and it is now 7:30pm and I am back in bed. I'm basically tired and sore and have a slight headache. I had chills earlier today but they were fleeting. 

I think it will pass by tomorrow in time to watch the coronation and Kentucky Derby. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I missed the coronation and I mostly missed the Kentucky Derby. But not entirely, I saw the stretch run.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!