Wednesday, May 3, 2023

FEEDLY

 I wanted to write about Feedly. A reader wrote to me about Feedly and I thought I would check it out. I am so glad I did! I thought that once Blogger ended the email feature I would never be able to get anyone's blog posts again without going to each website. Feedly has come to the rescue. If you have blog posts that you want to read and you have to go here and there to read them or if you have boards that you like, you can now use Feedly. I am not getting anything for promoting them, I just like Feedly and I think it is a great free service. 

 Before you ask, I have not heard from the neurologist office. I keep calling and getting the answering service. I hear there will be someone there tomorrow but I am not holding my breath. I need to get this mess figured out so I will be hounding the office. 

We had another day of rain. It really came down last night. It was raining so hard it woke me up. We are supposed to get thunderstorms tonight. I just see lots of rain. The good part is my garden is really popping up. I see three cucumber plants, three green bean plants, and some lettuce and carrots. It is hard to tell the lettuce and carrots because they are so small still. I know I will have to thin out the cucumbers and beans but I am waiting to see which plants make it. 

Until tomorrow...

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love cucumber, tomato, lettuce and carrots from the garden. I do hope it is banner year.

    I am glad you like Feedly. I use it everyday to track over 100 diabetes and 30 arthritis blogs. It is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!