Thursday, May 4, 2023

FINALLY I HEARD FROM THE DOCTOR & 7TH VACCINE

The neurologist office finally called. It turns out the assistant has been "out sick". I wonder if that is now code for having COVID? Today the doctor's son came into their office to catch up on phone messages and paperwork. He was super nice and figured out my mess. 

I will be getting my MRI at a location that accepts my insurance. The pre-authorization has been sent in so now I have to wait. My appointment with the doctor next week has been cancelled since it was to receive my results and, shocking, there are no results. 

I feel much better about the situation now that it is figured out. 

Then this evening I went over to get my 2nd Bivaliant COVID vaccine. I didn't feel the needle but on the way home I got a headache and my arm got really sore. I got into bed at 7:30 and I have no plans tomorrow. Hopefully it will be easy. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!