Monday, May 22, 2023

BENCHES COME IN DIFFERENT SIZES

It was a sort of sunny day today so I went out and measured my bench. The bench is quite hard so I wanted to purchase a cushion. Interestingly benches come in different sizes so there are many different size cushions. It took me awhile to find a cushion I liked and that fit my bench. I finally found one and it should arrive on Wednesday. 

Tonight I got the invite to be the co-facilitator of my local arthritis support group. I guess I am in! 

Lucky went on a walk with the dog walker for the first time in two weeks. Since she fell off the bed. I just bought her a bed rail so she can't fall off the bed again. She did good on the walk but the dog walker takes her on a flat area. He says he is getting nervous that a bigger dog might knock her over and hurt her. She is getting more frail. We are going to give it a few more weeks and talk again. She would miss him terribly. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope Ms. Lucky remains in good walking health. As for the cushion? Likely my neighbor has just the right size and style. Send me the specifications and I will send you 5--12 that should be enough. Oh, it will be fine she will never miss them from her pillow dump.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!