Friday, January 3, 2020

VACATION DAY 4

After a good nights sleep, I went with my cousin to a restaurant with awesome vegan food.  I had this amazing stack with portobelo mushrooms, sweet potatoes, spinach and aioli.  I told her all about my Disney adventures.

After brunch I went back to the hotel to do some work and then take a short nap. She took her nieces and friends to bowl and play video games. I caught up with them for the video game portion.  Then we went to this place called Rocco’s Tacos.  At the restaurant there was a confusion about whether items were or were not gluten free. Turns out they were not but were being advertised as gluten free. What a mess!

After that I went home and fell asleep.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!