Tuesday, January 21, 2020

ERRANDS I WAS SUPPOSED TO RUN

Today I ran some of the errands I was supposed to run yesterday instead of going to the movies.  I went to the supermarket and the library. 

I had an interesting time at the supermarket.  I was checking out and bagging my groceries.  I went to pay and the guys behind me were standing in front of the credit card machine.  The cashier said to them "are you paying for her groceries?"  The guy says NO.  I said then you need to move back and give me privacy.  Instead of moving backward in line, he stepped backward into the candy display so he was standing behind me while I was paying.  So rude.

I came home and started to feel tired.  I did some work and then rested.  I didn't make the soup that I was going to make. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!