Monday, January 6, 2020

FLORIDA DAY 7

Today is my last day in Florida.  I leave early in the morning tomorrow.  Very Early.  Today was filled with concern for my mother and her condition.  She is doing better but it is hard to not be with her even if it is just switting in a waiting room or holding her hand.  I know what it is like to be alone in a hospital for days at a time by yourself and it is not fun.  It is so nice to wake up and see a friendly face.  Seeing my friend's face meant the world to me since my family lives so far away. 

I went for a walk this morning and bought some vegan pastries and ate them in my room.  I also finally got the hotel to fix my billing problem. 

Then I called my father, who arrived in Florida, and decided to go see him rather than sit here and worry.  So I got some vegan "chicken" salad and went to my Dad's house.  We hung out and then went to dinner.  We caught up and then I drove back to my hotel room and packed.  Now I am relaxing before I go off to dreamland before I have to wake up at dawn and leave Florida. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!