Sunday, January 12, 2020

DELICIOUS SOUP

My bird needed his beak to be clipped so today I took him to get it clipped. He doesn't like getting his wings, beak or nails clipped but his beak was particularly long this time.  Sunny has a horrible under bite so he looks funny when it grows out.
He also has a broken left foot and now it looks like he has injured his left wing.  The thing about domestic birds is that they can live with these issues.  In the wild, they would die.

Today Sunny went to get his under bite trimmed and while he was there he got his wings clipped and his nails trimmed.  He has been quiet most of the day because he hates getting this done.

I made soup.  It is Chickpea, Kale and Fire Roasted Tomato Soup.  It is very tasty.  I didn't use all the spices, well, I used all the spices but not all the amounts.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!