Tuesday, January 14, 2020

ONLY GAINED .5 POUNDS

I went to see my nutritionist for my quarterly check-in.  Meeting with him helps keep me on my path to eating right and staying at the weight I am.  Or better lose weight.  That hasn't happened lately but life is working against me with the fall and the injury.  Laying in bed for almost two weeks doesn't make you lose weight!

I am back to cooking better food now that I am back from my holiday.  All that good food on the trip and I basically stayed the same weight.  I think I gained 1/2 pound in one week on vacation.  It was all that driving around.  One day I just up and went for a walk and people in their cars were just staring at me.  Like "did her car break down?"  It is so weird that the weather is so nice but no one walks in Florida.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!