Saturday, January 4, 2020

FLORIDA DAY 5

I woke up and made myself a leisurely breakfast in my room. I went to the store the other night and bought some groceries. It is nice to eat slowly in bed.

I met my cousin and we went to her apartment so I can freeze my Orencia freezer packs before my return trip. She is putting them in her freezer for me. The airline will not let me bring them back unless they are rock solid.

Then we went to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. When we arrived we went to the special exhibit which was Anime Architecture. It showed the cells for Ghost in the Shell. It was super interesting. Now I want to see the movie.

Then we walked the gardens. We saw bridges, Zen gardens, bonsai trees, waterfalls and animals. We fed fish, turtles and a small alligator.  Then we ate at the Cafe for lunch. It was a very tasty lunch.

We then went to the soccer field where the kids were helping out with a group showing how to play soccer to all levels of functioning kids. It was sweet seeing a kid in a special wheelchair kick a goal,

Then we went to my cousins home for a short period and went out and ate at a sushi restaurant. By now you should be asking what did you eat? There were a few udon noodle dishes and I asked them to make it all veggies and add tofu. It was good.

Now I am in my hotel bed and falling asleep. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!