Thursday, January 23, 2020

HEARTY LEMONY SOUP

I feel a bit better today and even went to an appointment today.  After the appointment I came home and stayed inside. 

I called the alarm company since that still had not been fixed.  They sent someone right over.  It's funny, he remembered being at my house before.  He fixed the problem (it turned out that two batteries had died at the same time and the previous guy only replaced one set of batteries) and fixed the problems that the last tech caused.  My phone no longer rings through my alarm system. 

Then I made soup.  I was supposed to make it yesterday but I was not feeling well enough.  I made Lemony Kale, Leek and White Bean Soup.  I added the orzo to add more bulk.  This is always a great soup. 


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!