Monday, January 20, 2020

DAY TWO OF RUNNING

I woke up and after I fed the dogs, Lucky and I went jogging.  I realized I should call it jogging and not running since I really am not running yet.  We went around the block again but we went faster and this time we jogging up the hill, slowly, but we jogged. 

Then I went to see Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker.  I missed it when it first came out due to my accident and then my trip to Florida.  I sat next to a young boy who was so funny during a scene where the characters got sucked down in some sand.  He yelled out loudly "well, this was the shortest movie!".  Then when two characters kissed he yelled out "Ewwww!" really loud.  Both times the audience laughed. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!