Wednesday, March 1, 2023

FINALLY A SUNNY DAY

Today was a sunny day. Finally!  I enjoyed it while it was here. More rain is coming this weekend. Ugh. 

I took Lucky for a ride in the car and then a walk. 

I am tried a new thing today. I ate only gluten-free food to see if the fact that I have been eating an enormous amount of gluten in the past two weeks is effecting my system. I figure it couldn't hurt and if I feel better, well, great. Plus, if I see another piece of toast I may scream. I just happen to have a packet of instant gluten-free vegan oatmeal. It was good. Then I have some packets of rice noodles that I cooked up for dinner  it's been two hours and so far so good.  It maybe the antibiotics and nothing to do with what I am eating but I'll do anything at this point. 

The electrician is coming to fix my garbage disposal and hopefully backyard. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey if the the electrician connects the red wire to the green wire and the yellow wire to the purple, and the purple to the green, I am pretty sure there will be some sparks. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!