Monday, March 27, 2023

LAB WORK

 It is raining today on and off so I decided to go get my lab work done. I took my lab paperwork and they took out 20 vials. TWENTY VIALS. I was worried but it was my regular lab guy and we talked through the whole thing and then it was done. I have to wait a few days to get all my results. 

Tomorrow they are coming to demolish the area that is leaking. I had to clear out the area. Take down pictures, move plants, cover my chair, etc. I don't want things to get ruined or break. I also cleared a way for them to get to the area. Moved furniture so they could bring their big equipment in. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. ahh I am sure the workers were,, ahh saying I don't care?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 20? Come on you needed to step up to 30? You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!