Saturday, March 18, 2023

GARDEN PLANS

 I attended a webinar on vegetable gardening in my area. They talked about container gardening. I learned what to plant, what time of year to plant it and how to plant it. I learned a lot. I have a plan for what I want to plant in my container garden. I also want to plant a few things in pots. 

Here is the plan: in the container I want to plant small amounts of lettuce, green beans and cucumbers. Then in pots I will plant a tomato plant, squash, and carrots. I may also plant red peppers.  I know you are thinking that is too much in a small space. I plan on only planting a few seeds or thinning out. I am super excited about this. Then I have my herb garden: mint, parsley, thyme, rosemary, cilantro and oregano. 

Doesn't this sound so fun? I grew up with a family garden. As a kid I was not so happy about it because we had to weed all the time and pick vegetables and fruit. The number of green beans and blueberries I picked... 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. send me all left over tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and green beans. The lettuce will not tolerate the shipping so give that to the neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!